Get Certified on your Rhino Labeling Tool
Make a smart investment of time that pays on-the-job dividends. When you get certified on your DYMO Rhino Industrial labeling tool, you get:
- Expert tips and strategies for working faster and getting the best results
- A way to verify your skills to customers and employers
- A direct contact at DYMO product support
Certification is a simple, online process that meets your schedule – no travel or classroom time required:
- Take the web-based course for your Rhino product. Courses range in time from 45 to 90 minutes; you can take them any time, from the office, home or on the road. Find the course for your product.
- Take the certification exam. Answer questions online to demonstrate what you’ve learned, and submit the test for grading.
Upon passing the exam you’ll receive an official certificate for your Rhino product.
Enjoy the benefits of certification – get started today!
Take the Rhino 6000 certification test
Take the Rhino Connect Software certification test