Create industrial-strength metal embossed labels
The Rhino M1011 embosses 1/2″ (12 mm) stainless steel and aluminum labels – with or without adhesive – that resist corrosion due to extreme weather, temperature, chemical, and UV exposure.
Built-in features include an easy-to-use label cutting handle (cuts rounded edges), hole and cable tie punches, leading/trailing edge measuring gauge, and a reverse image character wheel for embossing mirror script labels.
Plus the Rhino M1011 is every bit as tough and durable as the labels it creates! Package includes Rhino M1011 embosser, horizontal and reverse image character wheels, 1/2″ (12 mm) x 16’ (4.8 m) non-adhesive aluminum labels, 1/2″ (12 mm) x 21’ (6.4 m) non-adhesive stainless steel labels, and hard carrying case.
Rhino M1011 Features
- Uses 1/2″ (12 mm) Stainless Steel & Aluminum labels
- Built-in hole punch for creating hanging, screw-on or nail-on labels
- Built-in cable tie slot punch for cable marking
- Built-in measuring gauge – accurately set length of leading and trailing label edge
- Easy-to-use cutting handle makes cutting stainless steel labels effortless – Cuts square or rounded edges
- Print mirror script labels with included reverse image character wheel
- Deep emboss ensures excellent character legibility
- Rugged cast aluminum frame withstands tough working conditions
- Includes hard-side carrying case
Includes (1) Stainless Steel and (1) Non-Adhesive Aluminum labels
The Rhino M1011 kit
- Rhino M1011 Metal Embossing Tool
- Durable construction-quality carry case
- 1 roll 1/2″ (12 mm) x 16′ (4.80 m) non-adhesive aluminum label
- 1 roll 1/2″ (12 mm) x 21′ (6.40 m) non-adhesive stainless steel label
- 1 reverse image wheel